After an extensive beta testing period, CORAL 3.0 is now available for download and implementation! Among many improvements, the 3.0 release includes:
- Import tool enhancements
- New tools for tracking multiple orders
- Updates to several language translations, including French, German, and Turkish
- New resource statistics and yearly costs dashboards
- Bug fixes in search tools across all modules
- New integration options for
- Koha, the open source ILS
- New EBSCO knowledgebase APIs (may require an additional fee; contact your EBSCO sales rep for information)
You can find system requirements and download the 3.0 release on Github, and the website, documentation and demo site have been updated as well. If you have feedback, please send it along to email@example.com or the user group on the CORAL Discussion list.
The CORAL Steering Committee and Web Committee want to thank all users who contributed to this release either by testing the beta release, finding bugs and workflow obstacles, or being patient as we ironed out the kinks to get ready for 3.0. Without CORAL's impressive and active user community, this exciting release wouldn't have been possible, and your ongoing work is greatly appreciated.