From the Steering Committee:
- We held elections in November 2017. Steve Oberg was re-elected to another term as Steering Committee chair. Steve, we’re grateful for your continued service to the CORAL community!
- The Steering Committee has a new member! Xiaoyan Song, Electronic Resources Librarian from NSCU Libraries, joined the Steering Committee in December 2017 and is already making vital contributions over on the CORAL Github.
- We created a new position, the Community Outreach Coordinator, which Heather Wilson will serve through the 2018 year.
- The Steering Committee is now preparing for the 2.1 release, which will include the EBSCO KB integration and enhanced ordering options. Check back for an update in late Spring 2018 on the CORAL Github site.
From the Web Committee:
- We have been hard at work on the new website! As we migrate to a fresh new WordPress theme, we have been updating meeting minutes, news features, and other functionality. Keep an eye out for more updates at the new coral-erm.org!
- Next, the Web Committee will be looking at documentation. Do you have thoughts about the CORAL website and documentation? Send in those thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We now have a Facebook page and a Twitter account! You can follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook. Stop by and say hi!